The Bloody Mary & Oyster Feast – NYC
A "Bloody Mary and Oyster Feast" sounds like the perfect precursor to a drunken swingers party, but it's actually just a seafood-inspired festival dedicated to some serious day-drinking in Astoria, Queens. I will of course be there with my DT crew selling swag and devouring as many NYC bagels as I can cram into my bagel-starved mouth. Make sure you stop by The Murph's table for a Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary, and don't forget to try the savory cocktail offerings of Congress Bar, the People's Choice Winner from the 2015 Brooklyn Bloody Mary Fest. And if you get that urge to get a little freaky, just know you're not alone. I predict copious amounts of post event coitus for the New York area...
The Bloody Mary & Oyster Feast - Details
What: Bloody Mary and Oyster Feast When: Saturday, November 7, 1:00PM Where: Melrose Ballroom in Astoria, Queens Price: $60
Tickets Available via Eventbrite
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited Bloody Marys from: Congress Bar (Winner, 2015 People's Choice Winner, Bloody Mary Fest - Brooklyn), McClure's, Ubon's Barbeque of Yazoo, The Murph's Famous Bloody Mary Mix, The Hoboken Mary.
- 10 delicious curated Oysters from W&T Seafood
- NYC bagel bar & cheese station
- Local artisanal food & drink tastes from ARV Sweets, Bruce Cost Ginger Ale & more
- Booty shakin beats served by Illexxandra
- Prizes & more!