The Drunken Tomato Awards 2018
Do you have the world's best bloody mary mix? It's time we find out! The Drunken Tomato is proud to announce our first ever Drunken Tomato Awards! We've assembled an expert team of bloody mary judges who will be tasting, scoring, and ultimately determining who makes the best of the best bloody mary mix!
- Know your strengths, know your weaknesses. Each entry will receive a product analysis report that includes a breakdown of the judging sheets, including high and low scores, average scores by judging criteria, and full comments.
Exposure and Bragging Rights
Show the world you're the best of the best with The Drunken Tomato Awards stamp of approval! All winners receive the following:
- Listing in the online Drunken Tomato Winner’s Guide on DrunkenTomato.com
- Certificate of Achievement
- 2018 Drunken Tomato medal for use in publicity or on labels
- We've partnered with an amazing digital marketing agency to provide winners with free digital marketing services! Winners will receive a free consultation to determine business needs and pain points plus $250 worth of digital marketing services which may include social media strategy, email and content marketing, website development, and more.
The Bloody Mary Judging Summit
Meet The Experts
The Bloody Mary Judging Summit will be conducted in Portland, Oregon on January 13 - 14, 2018. A panel of expert bloody mary judges hailing from all over the United States will convene to taste, judge, and ultimately determine the world's best bloody mary mixes.
We welcome the following expert bloody mary judges!
Dr. Brian King
Founder, Bloody America
Author, The Laughing Cure
Bloody Mary Competition Categories
- Bloody Mary Mix - Mild
- Bloody Mary Mix - Hot & Spicy
- Caesar Mix
- Bloody Mary Seasoning (Liquid) - No Tomato Juice
- Bloody Mary Seasoning (Dry) - No Liquid
- New Product - Product Launched in 2017
All tastings will be blind, and original packaging will not be shown to the judges. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded for each category. The decisions of the judges are final and in no way reflect the opinions of any sponsoring organizations.
How to Enter The Drunken Tomato Awards?
You may enter as many products as you like. Each category entered requires a separate entry. For example, if you want to enter the mild and hot versions of your bloody mary mix, you must pay for two separate entries.
For each category submission, please send TWO product samples, along with the appropriate completed entry forms and fees.
Early Bird Pricing
- September 1 - September 30, 2017 - $100/entry
- October 1 - November 1, 2017 - $125/entry
Rules and Regulations
- Samples submitted must be in a commercial, government label-approved package and MUST be available for purchase, either in the US or in their country of origin, at the time of entry. Entries that do not meet these criteria will be disqualified from the competition without refund.
- Please carefully package all entries, as The Drunken Tomato cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred during shipping. Shipping Address: The Drunken Tomato, 21108 Poplar Way, Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Samples must arrive no later than November 30, 2017.
- We accept complete entries only (product samples accompanied by entry forms and fees).
- Winners agree to allow The Drunken Tomato to use their product name for promotional purposes.
- Please note: There are no refunds. Please have your entry in by the deadline.
*Entries must be submitted by clicking the button below.*